[GCFL-discuss] Moo cows and wascawwiness!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 18 12:03:40 CDT 2004

But they don't wear burkes
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life
7210 East State Street
Rockford, IL  61108
Phone: (815) 391-9241
Fax: (815) 227-5757
www.businessforlife.biz
www.home.earthlink.net/~vanidosa27
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
  To: Yolanda
  Cc: Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
  Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Moo cows and wascawwiness!

  So Gore is a sore looser.

  Our country would been taken over by whom, Bin Laden?? I think not. We are the most heavily armed country on earth, just about everybody has a gun of some kind. Do you hunt? Do you really think that Christians or Jews would allow something like that to happen.

  You have a sizeable Hispanic population in your area. Can you see
  the girls wearing Burkes and allowing their men to treat them like cattle, can't happen..

  The country is changing and will always change, hopefully for the better. Look at what is happing in China. The Government is changing, slowly but surely. Do you think that people that get a little taste of the good life would allow themselves to go backwards. Not.

  Jeff you have a good head on your shoulders, when your done cooking you should go far.

  Dave