[GCFL-discuss] John

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 19 12:23:05 CDT 2004

Nancy,
  "Murphy" was just the person who said the quote.  John posted the
message.  He has quotes at the bottom of each one!

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 5/19/2004 1:12:29 PM >>>
Murphy,
I do this all the time. My mom said it was because I was ditzy, but
actually, it is because i have 6 things going on in my mind at the same
time and as i am getting older i have trouble backtracking.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 12:04:10PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> John where are you?

I'm right behind you! Oops. Too slow! Now I'm over here! :)

- John

--
"Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked
in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives." -- Sue

http://GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for free!