[GCFL-discuss] Support our troops!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 18 22:14:12 CDT 2004

Good on you. I was wondering if any body would pick up on that. Sorry about
the spelling, but you knew what I meant. I have a lady from Pakistan working
for me and she is very educated, independent  and raising 3 children by
herself.

 Who indeed is inside that burkha, could well be a man

Yes we should support our troops, its the people in charge that I'm afraid
of.

Dave