[GCFL-discuss] Our Strength

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 20 10:58:42 CDT 2004

 Good point Jan. We are not as " big" as what  we think we are & without
Gods support we as a nation will not prosper. I agree that we need to
have a christian in office too. That is a very good thing.
    Jeff

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
  I normally keep quiet about these things but I thought I must comment.
  This is in response to Daves statement  about how heavily armed our
country is.
  We need to consider the fact that no matter how strong we are or how
big we are if we do not agknowledge God as the one and true God our
strength alone will not help us. ( Please note the Roman Empire) If you
look back at the Isrealites  in the old testament as long as they went
into Battle with God they won. If they disobeyed or turned their backs on
God they suffered for it.
   Look back also when Moses went up on the Mount Sinai ( Exodus.32)
Then people   built the golden calf. Aaron gave into what the people
wanted. Then Moses asked  a question " Who is on the Lords side?"
   It is very important that out Leader agknowledges God as the one and
only God and talks with him and walks with him!  We cannot put our trust
totally in our strength because with out God behind us we are in trouble.
WE AS A NATION NEED TO PUT OUR TRUST TOTALLY IN GOD THEN WE WILL BE
TOTALLY VICTORIOUS 1
Jan

. We are the most heavily armed country on earth, just about everybody
has a gun of some kind.