[GCFL-discuss] SKY HIGH PRICES

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 19 19:11:28 CDT 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004 17:05:00 -0400 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:

>Ever notice that when the price of crude goes up, the price at the
>pump goes up the same day.
>But when the price of crude goes down, the pump price stays up until
>they use up the "expensive" supply.
>Then, if the price of crude goes back up before the pump price went
>down, it goes up even higher!
>greenBubble

That's just good business isn't it? And if people complain too much,
someone who believes this is a "free market" will blame it all on
Zionism, because everyone knows that the Jews control the world's oil
supply, right? That's why Hitler could never get enough oil to run his
tanks, and lost the Battle of the Bulge! (Am I talking crazy enough that
you will recognize this as sarcasm? After all, part of my family are
Jewish, minus an indeterminate number of blond blue-eyed genes, since
there really are no pure bloodlines.) Yeah, the oil market is manipulated
-- by Baptist Sunday school teachers. (Sorry -- a crude reference to John
D. Rockefeller -- I actually enjoy Baptist services, and should not
stereotype like that).