[GCFL-discuss] SIgn

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 21 00:41:14 CDT 2004

  Hey all,

      I care to a certain extent. Not to be a prick but I think it better
if we can make things as less confusing as possible !
   IF THEY ARE GONNE WRITE .....MAKE  UP A  NAME   THAT   NO  one  HAS &
USE IT. JUST STICK TO THAT NAME. I don't care if they sign their name big
bird or cookie monster as long as they stick with that name & sign it. I
LIKE TO KNOW somewhat to WHOM I AM TALKING TO . I like to be able to
adress some one. WHEN I RECIEVED MY GCFL  discuss e-mail for the first
time one of the stipulations to it was you have to sign a name of some
sort. I can accept that some people might forget. I myself have forgotten
before  but this seems like it may be more than a mistake. To me it seems
intentional for how many times it happens. I hope that whoever is not
signing starts to because if EVERYONE CHOSE NOT TO SIGN IT WOULD END UP
TO BE ONE HUGE MESS ! See what I mean ? If not take a look at the
message below ( ITS A SAMPLE)
 BEFORE I FORGET I BETTER SIGN...
 Jeff

Gas prices really went up in my area ( No signature)
 Mine too
 ( No signature)
 They dropped in my area
 ( No signature)
 I payed 4.95 a gallon. ( No signature)
 Really it was down to .50 cents in my area
 ( no signature)