[GCFL-discuss] Question

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 21 10:33:21 CDT 2004

Sam, would you want your place in heaven next door to a person who has never repented of his crimes, and planned to continue in that lifestyle?   Consider this example from life:

I once had a beautiful Afghan dog previously owned by someone else.  I loved that dog and he adored me.  Trouble was, he was a threat to everyone else.  He attacked a neighbor's dog and killed a chicken.  The vet said it could easily be a person next.  I hated it, but he had to be put down.  I couldn't take the chance of him hurting a child, or anyone else.  To me it was an insight to the tragedy of sending one of His created and loved beings to damnation.  Sometimes it has to be done to protect the others.
Carla

  Subject: RE: [GCFL-discuss] Question

  I too wondered about this...if God loves us then why will he send us into the eternal pit of hell?
  Granted I understand about those persons who submitt themselves to the devil but hmmmm
  it bothers me....
  Sam