[GCFL-discuss] Question

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 20 20:23:42 CDT 2004

There is more to God than we will ever find with any amount of research.

Let the mysteries BE mysteries,

Let each learn whatever each of us CAN about one or more of them,

And let's not push each other into the limited frameworks of our own
understandings.

The Bible alone has given rise to many different conclusions, some of
them seeming to be contradictory (at least humans have fought bloody wars
and persecutions over the differences). Maybe in the mind of God they are
all perfectly consistent. Certainly only God know with AUTHORITY which
are wrong. Choose how and what you and your house will serve, but don't
go burning down your neighbors'.