[GCFL-discuss] Re: Where did everyone go?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun May 23 12:11:44 CDT 2004

I get out of this quarter at Clark Community College on June 11th. Start
summer school on the 22nd, then finish August 13th and start fall
semester Aug 23rd at Washington State University!!! (Graduate date Dec
2005)

YeAH! I'm finally almost done!

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."