[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 00:29:09 CDT 2004

Quite honestly based off your own sentence, how can you claim to be
right? At least Rev Ev and Lance are using Bible quotes only to disprove
your personal opinions. Now in debate that declares you at a loss,
because you have nothing backing you up.

IF Peter has no authority, then God would not have him in the Bible. The
Bible is God's message to us, how can you claim what Peter says is false?
By the same preface as saying Peter is false we could argue that ALL
written books are false because "how the hell" can we trust them? Luke
10:18 Jesus says: "I saw Satan fall like lightning from Heaven".
Admitted, it doesn't say into Hell. And there are more references of
Satan being cast into the pit. Sadly none of us know what "the pit" is.

We've all had our ego's punctured by Jesus, to claim just because Peter
learned the hard way (which means your ignore that Christ called him
Peter = Petra = Rock) makes him refuteable, then it makes us ALL and
EVERYONE in the Bible (and the world since yesterday, today and
tomorrow)worthless.

If you refute one person in the Bible, then you refute them all. For the
Bible is take all or nothing. My guess, you'll take it all.

God bless you,
Dajas