[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 09:48:01 CDT 2004

Oh, so you speak Greek then Layne? For that is the ONLY 100% acurate Biblical account we have. Now, I know people with New American Bible and NIV and I've never had either books have something the other one doesn't. Please back up your claim. Inflamed comments need back up please.

Like, do you know that Romans 1:1 says, "Paul a slave to Christ"?

God bless you,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

Please note: message attached

Dajas (and others in concurrence with the below statements made by Dajas),
Not trying to spark another controversy or anything but...
You say that the Bible is God's message to us and we should take all of it in hand.   Assuming that you're reading any Protestant version of the Bible (like King James or an NIV) then you're not taking the whole Bible as it was for hundreds and hundreds of years before a few "educated" men came along and took out six chapters.  Just thought I'd let you know.
Layne
PS - If you are reading a complete version of the Bible (such as the New American Bible, than please disregard my above thoughts.