[GCFL-discuss] Onto less alienating discussions...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 14:58:53 CDT 2004

Could we please move onto less-alienating conversations. At this
point, the only thing that's happened is three people have
successfully made wild claims and gotten myself, Ev, and Jeff to bite
at the bit. Notice no one else is talking. Can we please leave the
inflaming subjects at home and off this posting group. I for one am
tired of the bombardment. These wild claims (with no scholarly sources
to back them up {Let alone ZERO Biblical backing}) are driving me
nuts. Now, I've been on this board since the creation of it and don't
wish to get off of it just because three people have decided to get on
and push buttons.

PLEASE quit these hair-raising exclamations and return to normal
discussion so that everyone feels free to reply. At this point the
only successful thing is alienation of all who read and don't wish to
hear these discussions.

Your prayerful consideration is greatly appreciated.

God bless you,