[GCFL-discuss] of racism and sorts

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 15:06:55 CDT 2004

lets talk about Racism...
I am the owner of a yahoo group called Writetome....
we are people looking for pen pals....cool and dandy
One afternoon I see a post about the American Idol show and how Jasmine (the Hawaiian girl for those who follow) and Fantasia (the Afro-American) shouldn't win because they are not real Americans.
Me taking the bait now....asked what constitutes to a Real American....that is when the name calling started....at first I was steaming mad but then I started to laugh....all I could do was laugh and pity the poor soul for believing in our ignorance.....

Sam
A shocked girl who didn't realize some people were still so stupid.