[GCFL-discuss] Same Sex Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 16:55:40 CDT 2004

Yolanda,
I am sure you do not need to tell her.  She most likely already knows and has chosen to follow this path.  Again, God gives us free will.  He gives us direction, we chose.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I have a friend who was married and had three children.  She divorced and has now spent the last 20 years with a woman.  Yes they raised her children together.  Her children did not grow up to be gay or damaged in any other way.  As a matter of fact her daughter turned out to be a teenage mother.  I wouldn't go to her house and tell her that she is a SINNER and GOD is going to PUNISH her.  She is my friend.  Regardless of how she lives her life.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life