[GCFL-discuss] of racism and sorts

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 17:02:46 CDT 2004

Sam,
racism exists and as long as some decide to keep it going it will always exist.  I am the adoptive parent of 4 black children.  3 have no problem with it, one is having a problem because others of his racial background tease him about having white parents and he cannot handle it yet.  It will work out, but we were ready for this and will deal with it as it goes along.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Sam, you should see of the presentations that my boss does to "open" peoples
minds. They are awesome!
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant