[GCFL-discuss] Onto less alienating discussions...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 18:37:16 CDT 2004

No one is chatting but S, Layne, Posh, and Lance. That's what I'd call
alienating, if you don't feel so, my appologies. I'd prefer though that
we go to healthier conversations than arguing things none of us are
scholars in.

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."