[GCFL-discuss] The End Time

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun May 23 19:42:09 CDT 2004

Dear Lance,

OK, with a little initial anger, soon set aside, we more or less agree on
one argument. No intention to put words in your mouth, just to reflect on
your words. As my contribution to closing out this discussion, I would
like to offer my favorite verse (6:8) from Micah, one of my favorite
books:

He has shown you, O man, what is good, and what does the Lord require of
you, but to do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your
God?