[GCFL-discuss] Onto less alienating discussions...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 26 20:16:16 CDT 2004

Hi greenBubble

I have occasionally thought of throwing in a note asking what you think
of all this interpretation of Jewish Scripture and people implying that
you will burn in hell forever unless you accept their religion, but I
never did. Probably just as well. I think you have it right, but as you
have noticed, I am addicted to responding to these things -- apparently
so is everyone else who keeps writing about them. By all means, let's get
a few other topics going. What do you think of stablizing gas prices at
$3 a gallon by taxing the difference, thereby motivating us to stick with
smaller cars (as we did when prices were high) all the time, reducing our
dependence on foreign oil, and putting whatever the gas tax brings in
toward reducing income taxes for that year? Not an original thought -- I
just read it, and wondered if it would fly.

Siarlys

P.S. I don't think our Jewish carpenter friend really meant to convert
anyone from this to that, more like to share the best of what he had to
offer. But not everyone agrees.