[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 28 08:27:15 CDT 2004

Siarlys,  Food is not the enemy.  Sitting still is.  My mom was obese and
she had surgery done on her stomach and lost all the weight.  I exercise
every morning at 4:30 am for an hour.  I do not want to end up like my mom.
I am considered overweight by my doctor, but you wouldn't know it by looking
at me.  I weigh 180 and am 5'8".  I am supposed to weigh between 135 and 165
for my height.  I have been 180 since my second child and never lost it.  I
am fine just the way I am.  I exercise and (don't) eat Healthy.  If I were
to eat healthy (Starve myself to death) I probably would weigh 90 lbs like I
did in High School.  But hey, I am building muscle mass and hopefully that
will make up for all the corporate lunches that I have at work during the
week! :)
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant