[GCFL-discuss] 2 Timothy 2:23-26

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 28 12:09:28 CDT 2004

I don't know who is sending these.  But I do have a question.  What do
all the numbers before and after the name represent???

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 5/28/2004 1:05:50 PM >>>
2 Timothy 2: 23-26:
"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because
you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not
quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not
resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope
that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the
truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the
trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."