[GCFL-discuss] 2 Timothy 2:23-26

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 28 12:33:01 CDT 2004

No problem sir, didn't realize we were leaving people out.

God bless,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Well now at least I will know what you guys are referring to when you
type stuff out like that.  Thank you.

Eric
Ny

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 5/28/2004 1:22:31 PM >>>

Exactly Eric! Normally you'll hear them reffered to as First and Second
Timothy.

God bless you,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
So the 2 before Timothy means there is 2 books for Timothy

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 5/28/2004 1:13:01 PM >>>
I can help with that one. What your reading is the book, chapter, and
verse.

Book: 2 Timothy
Chapter: 2
Verses: 23-26

That way you know where the quotes coming from, and you too can go
look it up therefore keeping everyone on the same page.

God bless you!
Lance

PS How's NY weather?

On Fri, 28 May 2004 13:09:28 -0400, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net