[GCFL-discuss] John and Tim

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 29 22:25:50 CDT 2004

I'm not the one who sent the excerpts from John, I'm not the one who sent
the excerpts from Tim, I'm not the one who asked whoever was sending them
to sign them, but did not themselves sign off, nor am I the one who
criticized the person who asked that they be signed, but let me say, for
myself, signed:

Unless your name is John, or Tim, please sign your name, and identify
what we are supposed to glean from your retyping of little excerpts we
could all find in our own Bibles, or,

Please take Timothy's advice and stop engaging in silly arguments.

Scripture is not a resource for polemics, it is a spiritual resource
everyone has to look into for themselves.