[GCFL-discuss] War

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Nov 13 07:27:00 CST 2004

You are right ...we need to not forget our troops.
The children of our church just finished collecting small stuffed animals
that have a mission in Iraq.
They will be sent to the troops that have to inspect cars with little
children in them , who are often scared when the see a fully armed soldier
coming at their car.  The stuffed animals are "good will" ambassadors.
These same girls also collected personal care items that were sent to the
troops as little care packages.

I know there are others doing these small things that can mean a lot to the
troops.  We can all pray for their safety.  That may be the most important
thing we can do.
Carla