[GCFL-discuss] Lance's Tortoise

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 17 13:54:29 CST 2004

Thanks! I'm hoping to adopt that website and keep updating it with new pictures and transfer the just arived pics to my WSU account... we'll see how this goes...I don't like how they don't have a recognition for index.html you either type in the addy correctly or it dies... that's dumb.

Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Your Tortoise is beautful ...always thought they were neat creatures.
 I decorated my living room in his colors.  Of course that was before I saw
K.  Nice job on web page!
Carla