[GCFL-discuss] Re: (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Oct 13 07:55:52 CDT 2004

There's a code that comes with every entry, and the code has the e-mail
address of the person who sent it at the end. It was this (in red)

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:04:07 -0700
From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Subject: [GCFL-discuss] (no subject)
To: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Cc: "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List"
<gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>

     Aborion  should be illegal

Now includes pop-up blocker!

>Bad assumption. Jeff isn't the only one who uses Juno. I do as well. But
I'm not the one who posted it Matthew.

>Lance
>All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
>IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
>We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
>IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
>-- "Indivisible" by Pillar
>
>-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
>I also agree with this. Abortion is the killing of innocent human beings
who
>can do nothing to defend themselves. By the way, I did some research, and I
>think that Jeff wrote this and forgot to sign.

> "Aborion  should be illegal"
>
> While I agree, that stopping a beating heart should not be allowed,
> statements like this tend to be more meaningful when there is a name
> associated with it.  Who posted this?
>
> Eagle

I went to the archives and found out that it always says that when Jeff
writes. Sorry to whoever we're discussing about; I'm sure you just forgot to
sign (LOL) Well, I'll to you guys later! :-) My birthday is Monday, so I'm
going camping Friday-Saturday with friends. It's like a 3 year tradition
now. I'm so excited.
  -Matthew a.k.a. The Paintballdude
* Four More Years! Four More Years!*