[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 15 14:47:55 CDT 2004

> Siarlys
 Regardless  of how many reasons and technical scientific  know how  the
fact is that abortion  should be made illegal  AND IS  as bad as murder.
We   could argue  endlessly  for hours about all the details but neither
of us will totally ever agree ( knowledge of past  discussions).
 As far as  whether or not  done  when it was illegal I think that  if
the doctors  were  served  severe  criminal punishment  or  served the
death penalty  we wouldn't be where  we are  today.
    THere are  many people I know that  can't have children and want to
adopt them. Killing  an unborn baby is murder and sin. I  find myself
agreeing with Dr. James Dobson a lot on these issues.

 Jeff