[GCFL-discuss] "Abortion should be illegal"

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 15 14:28:17 CDT 2004

        Sorry I was in a hurry  and not only didn't sign but didn't  have
 time  to write anything more. As in is I have 23  e-mails to read  from
just this mailing list alone.
  That was this first in  a   long time that I  didn't sign.  What  I
disliked was a couple months ago there was loads  of e-mails coming
through with no signature  and no  on signed them  and  It wasn't me!!!
Excuse the misspellings from  that e-mail too  AS I SAIS I WAS IN A
HURRY.
   Sorry once again,
  Jeff
  P.S.  Yes  I use juno but I am not the only one that uses it  on the
list.  Off the top of my head about  35  +  percent that are on or have
been on use/ have used  Juno.