[GCFL-discuss] The big Three-oh (30th anniv.)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Oct 25 11:43:32 CDT 2004

Hi Frank.  Congratulations!  My suggestions are based on what I would like
for a 30th anniversary.

1.  A day at the spa.  (hair, nails, pedicure, facial, massage)  Then   let
me go shopping!

2.  A romantic getaway.  ( i.e. Pokonos, Smokey Mountains       Resort)

3.  30 days off household chores.  (if you have grown children or   children
at home that can help with this or hire an outside   service)

4.   Hire a limo, get all dressed up, have roses or whatever    flowers she
likes waiting in the limo, along with music,      champagne, wine
(non-alcoholic for me) for sipping during     your ride to a 4 or 5 star restaurant in your
area.

5.   Buy her something you have never bought her before - do    something
just for her that will always remind her of the big
      3-0. (a bracelet with 30 gems in it, send her a card each day or
get her a small gift each day- starting a week before - right up      to the
6th to express your love (like the 12 days of Christmas)
       Be creative.

Just a few suggestions.  Hope they help ya!  Good Luck!

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"