[GCFL-discuss] Billy Graham Story

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 28 21:53:10 CDT 2004

I don't get it Siarlys... Where did that comment come from? Where is the Billy Graham story??

Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
One of the things that has made Billy Graham's ministry so enduring is
that he knows how to laugh at himself. Along with that, he knows he is
only the messenger, not the message, and that his own grasp on the
message is imperfect, that he is constantly learning a little more, which
he passes on.