[GCFL-discuss] How many can you relate to?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Sep 9 13:13:53 CDT 2004

This, you know you're living in 2004, was a JOKE, not discussion. That's
what GCFL without any "discuss" appended is for. And it wasn't signed.

OK, enough for technicalities.

Actually, there are some I can't relate to. I go out without my cell
phone all the time and don't miss it at all. My parents have only one
cell phone between them, and my sister has none. My microwave is too old
to have a feature I could enter a password into. I still write to friends
and family. I don't work at a desk. I don't have a driveway or a car.

OK, I admit it, I'm just boasting. But its all true.