[GCFL-discuss]Hijacking books

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Sep 20 00:38:21 CDT 2004

Totally agreed Siarlys. We even... I think I heard they left... but there
used to be an "aryan" white supremacy group out in Idaho. But I think I
heard from my aunt and uncle who live out in Cour da'Lane(SP?), ID that
they were kicked out of ID. But, no, I totally understand why you used
the word Aryan. Too many have used it completely out of text.

God bless,
Lance