[GCFL-discuss] Friendship

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 26 21:13:55 CDT 2005

What Rev. Ev said sound about right.

I would add, you MIGHT have a friend who thinks so much like you that you
never have anything to argue about, but most possible friendships are not
like that. There are arguments that can break a friendship, and
friendships that can last through the inevitable arguments. As I recall,
the first time Lance called me friend was at the end of a long string of
high intensity arguments, when we hit on something to agree about.

I've had some interesting conversations with a man about my age from
South Carolina, who voted for GWB and is certain it was the right thing
to do (you all know I don't) -- but on anything of concern to the two of
us, we found we agreed 85% of the time.