[GCFL-discuss] [Ticket#: 2005082110000561] Re: New son

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 24 19:53:36 CDT 2005

Ha ha... isn't that special! :)

- John

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 07:40:16PM -0500, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List wrote:
> Dear Discussion of the Good Clean Funnies List,
>
> Thanks for your kind words regarding Brayden! I'm glad you enjoyed the
> pictures.  I am very proud and blessed to have him.
>
> - John
>
> "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations John!!!  That is awesome!    He is a cute baby.       Frank

> > http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Have a great day, and don't forget to laugh!
>
> GCFL Staff
> http://www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List)

My boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day
that he wasn't getting any respect. Later that morning he
went to a local sign shop and bought a small sign that
read, "I'm the Boss".  He then taped it to his office
door. Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found
that someone had taped a note to the sign that said.
"Your wife called, she wants her sign back!"

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!