[GCFL-discuss] Re: GCFL-discuss Valentine's Day

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 14 13:32:56 CST 2005

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

My partner and I, just out of personal preference, don't celebrate several commenorative days because of the commercial aspects of them. For me, he's such a terrific guy, every day is Valentine's Day.

Back when we had been friends for about a year and I wasn't sure how he felt about me (even though I was head over heels about him), I sent him the following card:

I didn't know whether or not you were going to send me a Valentine . . .

And I didn't want to embarrass both of us by me sending you one . . .

And you not sending me one back.

So just in case . . .

. . . This either is or isn't a Valentine's Day card, depending on what you did.

Copyright RPP, Inc., Dale Cards trademark

And how do I know exactly what it said? I bought an extra card to keep for myself!

Kay