[GCFL-discuss] Chinese Bush

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 15 17:54:44 CST 2005

Hey, has anyone considered the possibility that Karl Rove is a CHINESE
AGENT, cleverly manipulating an impressionable young president to ruin
the U.S. economy, bankrupt the nation, stretch our military to the
breaking point, and pave the way for rapid Chinese domination of the new
global economy???

It is at least as plausible as the plot of "The Red President," -- which
Ronald Reagan described as a very real possibility, and it is much more
real than the book. Who do you think is buying all those U.S. Treasury
bonds to make possible major tax cuts when we are plunging deeper and
deeper into war, while our troops lack armor and basic necessities? It
isn't American school children buying savings stamps. Its foreign banks,
the Chinese among them. They are taking out a mortgage on America. They
are going to OWN our grandchildren's salaries before long.

I can't say Rove is acting as a communist agent, everyone knows the
Communist Party of China is leading the world's most vibrant and ruthless
capitalist economy. But the current picture does not look good for the
USA.