[GCFL-discuss] HTML messages for GCFL?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jan 10 19:25:53 CST 2005

John,
When I had AOL and wasn't online to read my mail, just downloaded it and shut it off, HTML messages were a nightmare for me.  They were either filled with gobbledygook, wouldn't download because it was in MIME format and AOL had no idea what that was, or duplication of text in the e-mail.  It is hard for me to remember now, it has been years ago...  It could have just been AOL 5.0 and now that they are up to 9.0, it is all under control, who knows.  That was my only issue with HTML in e-mail.
Now that I am using Outlook Express and have broadband, I am a happy camper.
Jeanene