[GCFL-discuss] HTML messages for GCFL?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 11 20:40:25 CST 2005

My Juno 1.49 software is apparently programmed to recognize any date from
2005 forward as "in the future" and refuse to open. So I have set my
computer to the correct date in 2004. I do know it is really 2005.

For most purposes, I use an archaic version of email software (Juno 1.49)
which handles only text. This is partly because there isn't much I deal
with by email that requires anything more than straight text. Also, when
I get unsolicited email, the attachments, including any viruses, splatter
harmlessly into strings of gibberish, like a mosquito colliding with a
windshield on a warm summer evening.

So as far as I am concerned, text will be fine. Its just as funny.

I endure some extra inconvenience, like going to a different version of
software when I want to view the card Eagle sent to all of us, but I can
handle that on the rare occasions when it is needed.