[GCFL-discuss] football

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jan 28 23:06:48 CST 2005

Yes the Eagles can beat the Pats, not really a big fan but   I will watch it (the game)  for the commercials. I do think  that one guy should sit the game out,  if he tears that tendon again that will be the end him. Millions down the drain for him.

 Yes we really got hammered with the snow, 12 inches and bitter cold, at least for us. Our winters aren't usually cold for long. We will be going down to 7% tonight and are looking for more snow Sunday. Sure glad that we don't live up North.

Babes are doing well and we are looking for #4 in August.

Dave