[GCFL-discuss] children in weddings

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 5 00:59:33 CDT 2005

I've only known it with kids being the flower and ring bearers. Some I've
seen up to like 3 maybe 4 and as young as like a year or so. I've only
known tradition within my family and friends.

God bless!
Lance Kirkman
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 20:41:55 -0230 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies

------