[GCFL-discuss] GCFL-discuss Children at Weddings

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 8 14:06:29 CDT 2005

Whatever you do Jeanene, don't seek therapy. It is my observation, from a
discrete distance, that what therapists and counsellors mostly have to
offer is, "replace the way you are thinking with the way I think, or have
been taught to think." There are genuine mental illnesses, but... Keep on
thinking your own way, and saying what comes from your own mind. You
don't need therapy. You just need to sound off when you have something to
say, same as I do. And save the diplomacy for when it really matters.

Siarlys

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:09:15 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Kay, I am still looking for a career.  I have always been interested in
medicine and am considering physician's assistant.
Maybe written diplomacy would be my strong suit?  Except when it comes to
Siarlys.  For some reason he gets my back up!  Now I probably need
therapy to find out why...
Jeanene