[GCFL-discuss] Boring points about men

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 12 20:01:04 CDT 2005

Nice try, but these are kind of boring, and not nearly so revealing,
possibly because these are ABOUT men in the third person, while the lines
about women were first person FROM a woman about "what I / we are
thinking."

Anyway, I have no interest in phones with extra buttons,

I love to cook, never find it dangerous,

am addicted to food shopping, whatever is on sale, but don't buy clothes
much,

and most women I know tell me I remember everything.

I wouldn't wear a tuxedo if you paid me, they are SO ugly,

women dumb enough to identify with Barbie deserve what they get (gotta be
blonde),

and if there is a woman who thinks I make a good substitute for an
electric heater, I probably won't kick her out of my bed, but its a kind
of narrow roll-away.

OK, that may sound cynical and picky, but I don't think men got what we
deserve, or women deserve to read about us, compared to the last round on
women. Do you still have the one about whether computers are male or
female? That did justice all around.