[GCFL-discuss] Fw: Re: Opening

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 27 23:15:27 CDT 2005

Maybe we aren't meant to have all our Bible notes well organized. Maybe
we are more receptive to the spirit when we can't put our finger on
everything right away. I believe it is all there for a purpose, but the
translations I am able to read are too far removed from the original
revelation to be certain of any detailed literal meaning. Who was Cain
afraid of when he said whoever sees me will kill me? Obviously, there
were more than two, or three, people inhabiting the earth. Adam, which in
the Hebrew means man, male and female, humanity, was a whole tribe.
Maybe. Anyway, thanks for providing the citation.