[GCFL-discuss] Re: [GCFL.net] Veterinarian Identification

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 10 13:12:27 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:59:24AM -0700, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
>    I can't believe how funny this struck me!
>
>    I had no idea what the owner of the dogs was going to say or how it
>    would be resolved.  That made it even better!
>
>    Jeanene

Yeah, that GCFL list is top notch! :)

I managed to get the domain "cleanlaughs.com" and I wonder
if I should change the name of GCFL.  Anyone have any
thoughts on that?

- John

--
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of
getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!