[GCFL-discuss] Pink Sheriff

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jun 12 18:19:56 CDT 2005

OK,here is a piece of nonsense forwarded to me by a skeptical friend.
Following that is my usual long-winded dissection of the said nonsense.
Unlike the craven coward who wrote the first part, I welcome any and all
of what I believe to answer criticisms from people who see it
differently. In rare circumstances, you might even change my mind.

Siarlys