[GCFL-discuss] Pink Sheriff

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 14 00:43:53 CDT 2005

What I've heard about this man from newspapers, news articles, and the
many different News channels out there I'm very impressed the way this
man works. Who cares what they wear as underclothes, and even more
importantly is the fact that people in jail already wear outrageously
bright clothing. So who cares if it's pink. (You want them found ASAP if
they escape).

In my opinion, in no way is it inhumane to live out in tents in the Texas
"Desert". As a camper and Boy Scouter I've camped in MANY different
places. I've also lived in the Salt Flat Desert, UT and had MANY MANY
wonderful camping trips.

To place these prisoners, who in my opinion gave up their rights by
committing crimes, in the desert living in tents is no big deal.

I think it's cool. Totally cheap and in no way inhumane.

Lance's two cents.
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."