[GCFL-discuss] Pink Sheriff

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 15 16:43:43 CDT 2005

Jeanene
I don't know if Siarlys sounds like he's better than anyone else.  He
certainly is opinionated.  He certainly is more knowledgeable than most.
Obviously he hit a nerve.
I am sorry to hear about your brother; I don't know what to say.
As far Siarlys, he is exercising his right of free speech.
You don't have to agree with him.
You don't even have to read it.
But within bounds he certainly has the right to say it.

Who was it who wrote "I don't agree with a word you say, but I'll fight to
the death for your right to say it."?
greenBubble

Siarlys, you speak as if you are always better than anyone else and so much
more knowledgeable and opinionated.  I tire of you.
My brother is in the jail system in Maricopa County.  I spoke as someone who
has personal knowledge.
Jeanene