[GCFL-discuss] Covet? What is that ?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Mar 1 15:42:56 CST 2005

Hi Carla.  I think that depends on what is in your heart regarding it.  In
other words, if you want it because you envy her/him for having it, then that is
wrong.  If you want it because you really like it - not wanting to compete or
"keep up with the Joneses"  - then that is ok.  My friends have bought things
that I really liked or could use and I have bought those things.  It is all
about what is in your heart.  You have to carefully examine that.

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"