[GCFL-discuss] Covet? What is that ?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Mar 4 00:49:55 CST 2005

Something to consider is God makes good out of what we give Him. God took
David's sin and brought good out of it: Solomon. I can't second guess if
God had other plans for bringing Solomon and changed them to make David's
sin into something good, or what... but God takes our sin and can always
turn it into something good and along His will.

God bless,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."