[GCFL-discuss] Kinesiology

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Mar 19 07:35:52 CST 2005

Carla:

Oops. I should have defined kines. But yes, it is the study of the human
body and how it works, with particular emphasis on mothion and energy. I
think it's fascinating.

With kinesiology, you can go into one of two areas: health care or athletic
care. I'm probably going to go the health care route, and possibly become a
physiotherapist or something along those lines. And yes, with the aging
population, there should be plenty of work. Which is a bonus, but the main
thing, I find, is the fact that I like what I study, and I like the area
I'll be working in.

What did you study? What field of Art?

~Quama