[GCFL-discuss] Impeach Judge George W. Greer of Florida's Sixth Judicial Circuit

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Mar 19 21:05:40 CST 2005

You want to impeach a Judge because of his beliefs? Give me a BREAK! You
want to get rid of a person because you don't agree with them? That's a
joke. Do you have all the facts about  Terri Schiavo's case? Do you think
George Greer does? Who has the best chance of having a clue what's going
on? WE the PUBLIC have a quarter to fifty percent of the facts. This is
pathetic!